HOUSTON: OCT 14th Haunted House Meet

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
Every Halloween sense my fiance and I first met, we have been doing at least one haunted house per Halloween season and this year, we thought it might be fun to try a new location, and see if some of our friends from Wayalife would like to attend and enjoy a few scares this Halloween.

Tentivite plan as of now is meet Friday, Oct 14th at around 8pm at Creepy Hallow (12872 Valley Vista Drive Rosharon Tx 77584)

Tickets are $30/each or $5 off/person for groups of 15 or more with a reservation (available at the location or HERE )
*Price includes all attractions, including a one time entrance to each of the 3 main haunts

Whos in!?

halloween.jpg

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
Ahh. Ill try and see what i can find on the length of the haunted houses.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

We can also do the following weekend. is the 21st better? :thinking:

but we will not be able to get the discount because they dont offer it for the last two weekends of october

Last edited:

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
Well it turns out I was mistaken anyway, the weekend of the 21st was the date we had discussed the night before posting the thread :doh:

but if you are the only one from the forum interested in going, we could just wing it over texts :yup:

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
For anyone interested, creepy hallow was awesome! A super immersing experiece. Definately one of the top 3 we have ever experienced. Not so much for the "scare factor", more so for the immersion. There where times throughout the haunts that we actually felt threatened, other times lost, disoriented, and even alone at a few points. It was pretty awesome. They definately put some time into the psychological side of things, which in our experience is quite rare...

Oh, and the $10 for the fast pass is well worth if if you don't feel like waiting for about 30 minutes at the "Dark Woods" enterence. (The line starts inside the first enterence, so the place LOOKS like there is no line at all, so we passed on the fast tickets) we took our time and spent about 2 hrs total making our way through the entry line, all 3 haunts, and explore the rest of the things the place has to offer. We definately plan to visit this place again in the future! :thumb:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:
Top Bottom