Houston Area Wayalife-ers!

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
Thanks to taking Friday and Monday off for the Barnwell trip; then memorial day... this is officially the LONGEST work week in the history for forever! :banghead:

Kyle7R

Thanks to taking Friday and Monday off for the Barnwell trip; then memorial day... this is officially the LONGEST work week in the history for forever! :banghead:

that is no lie my friend! Plus I'm anxiously looking forward to Sunday's meet up!:clap2::clap2:

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
that is no lie my friend! Plus I'm anxiously looking forward to Sunday's meet up!:clap2::clap2:

yeah, the next few weekends are going to busy for us too...

Were going out dancing in Katy Saturday night with One of Ash's friends and her husband. Then the SNG sunday, next weekend is fathers day, We're moving into a new house, then 4th of july ... :icon_crazy:

normally I like my weekend to consist of sitting on couch. pants optional. lmao

Kyle7R

:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

yeah, the next few weekends are going to busy for us too...

Were going out dancing in Katy Saturday night with One of Ash's friends and her husband. Then the SNG sunday, next weekend is fathers day, We're moving into a new house, then 4th of july ... :icon_crazy:

normally I like my weekend to consist of sitting on couch. pants optional. lmao

:crazyeyes::crazyeyes::crazyeyes::crazyeyes::crazyeyes::crazyeyes:

That ain't no joke! Holler if you need a hand moving bud, if I'm free I can surely lend a hand. :thumb:

Napalm

Just for you Mike!

Of course.. Your at the Petco.

Henry and Samantha piloting the Jeep? LoL

Seriously though, even if the wife wasn't driving the Jeep today, I'd probably be buttoned up. It's so stinking hot!

Last edited:

Kyle7R

Of course.. Your at the Petco.

Henry and Samantha piloting the Jeep? LoL

Seriously though, even if the wife wasn't driving the Jeep today, I'd probably be buttoned up. It's so stinking hot!

Lol, no. They're holding down the fort at the house. I had to go for people groceries too, and they don't let pups into Kroger for some reason!

It wasn't bad, I was showing 88 when I pulled into PetCo. Nice breeze coming off of lake Houston too, I'll either be parked for the weekend, or buttoned back up this evening for our weekend trip down to Galveston. Haven't decided whether or not to give the Jeep the weekend off or not

Niiiice. Looks good all nakey...i've got the freedom's off. Man, I really need to get a trektop nx STAT. The hard top is KILLING me.

Dooooooo it!

Hobolobo

Lol, no. They're holding down the fort at the house. I had to go for people groceries too, and they don't let pups into Kroger for some reason!

It wasn't bad, I was showing 88 when I pulled into PetCo. Nice breeze coming off of lake Houston too, I'll either be parked for the weekend, or buttoned back up this evening for our weekend trip down to Galveston. Haven't decided whether or not to give the Jeep the weekend off or not

Jeeps don't take weekends off.

Top Bottom