Houston Area Wayalife-ers!

I will say the practices they used were, presumably, not industry approved and likely illegal.
Sounds like some real backwoods kinda stuff
Several years ago I punched some guy in one of these "haunted houses" because he kept grabbing my arm as we shuffled by.

I told him to stop, repeatedly.

Then after we passed, we were in a dark hallway and he ran up behind me tried to scare me again. As reflex, I whipped around and gave him a left hook that I didn't even know I had.

That was the last time I was in a haunted house.

Daaang, Kyle Tyson over here! ☠️

That's awesome!!! I'd definitely be down for that ☺

Awesome!

That sounds messed up. Hope they got some serious heat for the shit they pulled.

You in Mike?

Several years ago I punched some guy in one of these "haunted houses" because he kept grabbing my arm as we shuffled by.

Then after we passed, we were in a dark hallway and he ran up behind me tried to scare me again. As reflex, I whipped around and gave him a left hook that I didn't even know I had.

So... that's a HELL YES you'll come?! lmao

Damn. Well, I'll go but I'll probably end up in jail. Not worth it. Lol

Yep, if we can make it we'll be there! I, like Kyle, will punch someone in the face if they touch me or my wife after I ask them to stop lol

Great man!

Yeah, I'll third that, especially if I already warned the same person several times to not touch myself of my wife. Not cool...

I'm honestly suprised to hear so many having negative experiences. I've never been touched (on purpose) in a haunted house and I've been going on and off since high school... :idontknow: but I'm sorry to hear it for sure, because that means it happens...

Had a buyer back out on my wheels and tires. If anybody local is interested $800 for all 5 for WAL members.

5- MB Wheels TKO 16 X8.5 5-127.00 -6
5- BFG KO2s 315/75/16
TPMS all included ready to go.

Attachments

• 1474812123014.jpg
    1474812123014.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 67
  • 1474812136742.jpg
    1474812136742.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 68
Ok guys, I'm thinking of starting a thread for the haunted house meetup for Friday evening (Oct 21st) does this work for everyone interested? In the mean time, I'll look into which location, etc. Thinking probably around 8pm?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Just saw a YouTube add for the Texas Renaissance Festival in y'alls area. Looked awesome!! How many of you guys are getting to go to it ?

Just saw a YouTube add for the Texas Renaissance Festival in y'alls area. Looked awesome!! How many of you guys are getting to go to it ?

We were just trying to find a weekend to go, and it also depends on the weather. Ya'll thinkin of coming down for it?

We were just trying to find a weekend to go, and it also depends on the weather. Ya'll thinkin of coming down for it?

Ah, as much as I'd like to probably not. It seems like I can't get Ashten away from the gym for more than a day, and it looks like I'd have to spend several days there to see/enjoy it all.

Ah, as much as I'd like to probably not. It seems like I can't get Ashten away from the gym for more than a day, and it looks like I'd have to spend several days there to see/enjoy it all.

You only need a day to eat a giant turkey leg and drink Mead out of a Stein :thumb:

Last edited:
Top Bottom