HOUSE of SHOCK DRIVE

JEEPnGEO

Friday I plan on heading to New Orleans to go to the HOUSE of SHOCK. This is a haunted house and was labeled the Scariest place in the US. I think the White House is the scariest place in the US but that's another thread.

I plan on attending on Saturday and then find a place to wheel on Sunday. I will have Glympse turned on and my CB on channel 23 if anyone wants to tag along. The more the merrier.

You will need tennis shoes and there are no age restrictions for the haunted house. I would love to show up with a dozen or so Jeeps.

www.houseofshock.com if you are interested.

RickyI

Looks pretty awesome:rock: and it's the last year they are doing it. Have a great time:thumb:

I would love to go, but tomorrow I'm shooting the Lafayette Oilman's Sporting Clays Shoot and then hoping to ride to CTC for Sat.

Ricky

JEEPnGEO

I would love to go, but tomorrow I'm shooting the Lafayette Oilman's Sporting Clays Shoot and then hoping to ride to CTC for Sat.

Ricky

Good luck with the clays. I like shooting clays. I was almost a clay.. Long story. I think I am going to have to miss my trip. I just found out I have a water leak under my house so looks like I am going to put on my plumbers hat on this weekend. I really wanted to go this year....

Top Bottom