Hot Springs ORV Park: 6/29/2019

TrainWreck618

Caught the Bug
Had a good time this past weekend!

Hot Springs 2019 -53.jpg Hot Springs 2019 -70.jpg Hot Springs 2019 -69.jpg Hot Springs 2019 -68.jpg Hot Springs 2019 -61.jpg Hot Springs 2019 -60.jpg Hot Springs 2019 -58.jpg Hot Springs 2019 -56.jpg Hot Springs 2019 -51.jpg

Attachments

• Hot Springs 2019 -52.jpg
    Hot Springs 2019 -52.jpg
    226 KB · Views: 53
  • Hot Springs 2019 -73.jpg
    Hot Springs 2019 -73.jpg
    127 KB · Views: 53
Great pictures Freckles! I am disappointed the lizard didn't make the final cut, Clutch put his heart and soul into getting that shot.

.freckles.

Great pictures Freckles! I am disappointed the lizard didn't make the final cut, Clutch put his heart and soul into getting that shot.

LOL! Thanks Beer&Waffles. In all fairness Trainwreck did take most of these photos and edited them all. I was more focused on getting video footage this time around.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

wjtstudios

Hooked
Great pictures and looks like an amazing run. Quite a bit of rock there. More that I would’ve though for that area.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 Jeep Scrambler

TrainWreck618

Caught the Bug
The terrain was a lot different then I was expecting it to be. It’s also larger than I thought, we barely covered a quarter of the park. Definitely could have spent 2 full days there.

Clutch

Caught the Bug
That looks like a gnarly spot Trainwreck is in there. What trails did you all hit?

I’m not sure of all the trails we did because we got turned around quite a few times but I know we did:

Ultimate Adventure (most fun)
Rubicon Ridge
Fun Run
Bulletproof Loop
Power Wagon Point
Prothane Point
Impossible

The picture of Trainwreck that you referenced was Impossible.

Top Bottom