Holly crap the money some guys dump into these Jeeps......

jealous bro.jpg

Seriously, Instagram must cause you fits! There there are so many of those Jeep sites there that feature nothing but mall queens, but there sure a lot of people that like them. Meh, to each their own. Face it, probably less than 5% of Jeep owners actually wheel theirs.

Smokem if you got em...

There are a lot worse things to dump money into...how about a useless rail system on Oahu that is now $1.2 billion over budget, 6 months behind schedule, and only half complete?

I'd rather have a killer jeep...

Smokem if you got em...

There are a lot worse things to dump money into...how about a useless rail system on Oahu that is now $1.2 billion over budget, 6 months behind schedule, and only half complete?

Wise words. Might as well spend it, you can't take it with you.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Smokem if you got em...

Typical government.

You spent 1.2 billion on your Jeep?!?!?! :shock: :shock:

I wish I had that kind of money to put into mine, but I am sure that anyone who builds their jeep will likely figure out one day that they probably have that amount in them before it's said and done. Lol now if I ever won the lottery my rubi will take a trip out to evo and let them have at it.

Sent from my SM-N920V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Smokem if you got em...

I remember reading about it in the newspaper when I lived in Oahu. That was in 2005.

Top Bottom