Hinrichs build

the coilovers are not hard, hard but deff have some parts where two sets of hands is huge. I really hate the lower part of the coilovers that bolt to the axle, you need to put little spacers in that are crazy hard to do alone.

Just putting in my stock rear arms alone and getting the nut on the back side and holding them in place was a challenge lol. Im just pumped to get them delivered, prolly just going to stare at them for a little while.

I'd be happy to help out with anything as well. The coilovers would be new to me though.

If nothing else, I always arrive with plenty of beer lol

I hope the coilovers are not too hard to install, but good thing you have already done them andrew lol.

Only real thing I didnt install myself last time was the driveshafts since I couldnt find the sockets needed. That I will prolly have done when I get re geared tho since they are already pulling the front off.

Let me know if you want the sockets to do your DSs i bought them when i did mine. I don't mind helping you save some cashh. I have 1 and 1/4 and the 1 and 5/16 youll need for the rear d44

the coilovers are not hard, hard but deff have some parts where two sets of hands is huge. I really hate the lower part of the coilovers that bolt to the axle, you need to put little spacers in that are crazy hard to do alone.

Painters tape will hold them in place while threading the bolt through. At least that's how I did it.

Let me know if you want the sockets to do your DSs i bought them when i did mine. I don't mind helping you save some cashh. I have 1 and 1/4 and the 1 and 5/16 youll need for the rear d44

I bought those too for my 2014JKUR. Then I realized they were metric. The standard approximations work but my OCD wouldn't let me use them. The 1.25" is almost an exact fit. But I found the 1 and 5/16 to be fairly sloppy compared to a 33mm.

Last edited:
Couldn't get the rhd link loose, so cheap spacer to the rescue. Only thing is the jeep doesn't have reverse lights.

It's more of a 16s vs 17s problem as well I think

Last edited:
Couldn't get the rhd link loose, so cheap spacer to the rescue. Only thing is the jeep doesn't have reverse lights.

It's more of a 16s vs 17s problem as well I think

Wondering how this is going to turn out. Will the dealer even realize what has happened ??

Throw a work light on. It will be good enough.

Gonna stop at wallmart on my way home today. I was going to wire in some burners but dont feel like wiring up a relay and all since I left the wires in for the duallys, I think they have some cheap led pods that I can get to work.

Top Bottom