Hinrichs 2.0

How do you like your quadratec winch? I'm debating on buying that or an engo

I can't speak for Hinrich but I have nothing but good things to say about mine. Saved my butt several times. Also used to pull a bunch of small trees out when building my house last year.

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
How do you like your quadratec winch? I'm debating on buying that or an engo

I like it for the most part, have been fighting with the connector and a little bit or corrosion which is annoying, just need to remember to actually replace or clean it and use some dialectric grease on it. That being said I have used it a few times to pull myself and others out. I probably should upgrade to a 11k for this jeep but ill see how this one does.

CREEPR

I have the wayalife one that may go on this weekend. I wish evo sold the big stickers on their web store.

That's why I wanted to see it... Didn't think they sold them. The wal sticker will look BA though. Will you take off the circle emblems if you do that?

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
Just looked on the store, such a noob mistake putting it like i did.....off they come lol cuz now its going to really bother me

That's why I wanted to see it... Didn't think they sold them. The wal sticker will look BA though. Will you take off the circle emblems if you do that?

Those will stay but be replaced I think. I thought about doing the side decal, but I fought with the windshield one enough by myself so I will wait till I have an extra set of hands to get it on properly.

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
Drivers side lower mount and upper tower installed. Worst part is figuring what bolt goes where currently.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1440799942.292841.jpg

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
Passenger side blows, and I need a new battery.....

Trimming the plastic sucks. To anyone doing this take your battery out first. Rookie mistake there.

Passenger side blows, and I need a new battery.....

Trimming the plastic sucks. To anyone doing this take your battery out first. Rookie mistake there.

Taking the Tray out first and mounting the tower then trimming the tray to get it back in is the way to go. We did it half and half - after trying to be careful and only trim the minimum we ended up just pulling the tray to finish - This also makes it easier to get to the top bolt on the C/O.

Top Bottom