High N Tight Bed Cut

kickingaz

I have been following Wayalife's Gladiator build and I am getting ready to install my EVO High N Tight bumper on my '21 JTRD. Is there a video that shows how to cut the bed? What was used to cut the Wayalife Gladiator's bed?

kickingaz

@OverlanderJK - Thanks for your response, I have watched that video as well and I can see the end result. My question was more in the line of what was used to cut the body (i.e. a nibbler, grinder, sawmill...) and if there was a video of that process. Just being cautious before I install the bumper and cut the bed on my Gladiator.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
@OverlanderJK - Thanks for your response, I have watched that video as well and I can see the end result. My question was more in the line of what was used to cut the body (i.e. a nibbler, grinder, sawmill...) and if there was a video of that process. Just being cautious before I install the bumper and cut the bed on my Gladiator.
Just tape off where you'll be cutting and then take your time with a cutoff wheel. That'll give you the cleanest cut.

Top Bottom