High Lakes Camping & Wheeling Trip 8/6-8/9

So just for Panda, Kitty, and I. We're coming in Friday night like ninjas, under the cover of darkness. If you could share with the team that's headed out which lake your camping at, we'll come find you based on their report.

Looks like we'll be coming up later than hoped. The TJ grenade'd it's rear pinion and is at Jaws. I'll find out tomorrow when they think they can get it fixed. They say Friday but probably afternoon. If that is the case we wont get up there until dusk also.:mad:

High Lakes Camping & Wheeling Trip 8/6-8/9

Looks like we'll be coming up later than hoped. The TJ grenade'd it's rear pinion and is at Jaws. I'll find out tomorrow when they think they can get it fixed. They say Friday but probably afternoon. If that is the case we wont get up there until dusk also.:mad:

Sorry about the Tj, but you have my cell number if you want to meet up with us and wheel in, more than welcome.

Woo hoo!!

We are heading up to Chico tomorrow night to meet up with a few folks. Planning on spending the night in a hotel and then heading out Friday morning.

We'll be coming through the Sac area around 430-5 if you wanted to join the caravan.

I will probably be in sac around 4-4:30. Might be just ahead of you. I think we should head out of Chico around 7-7:15 Friday morning. Sound good to everyone? My CB channel is 7 if I'm picking.

I will probably be in sac around 4-4:30. Might be just ahead of you. I think we should head out of Chico around 7-7:15 Friday morning. Sound good to everyone. My CB channel is 7 if I'm picking.

7 it is. You were voted run president.

I'm pretty are I voted for you. ;)

I'm trying for Saturday. Don't know as of now. Will know more tonight.

Hope you can make it!

7 it is. You were voted run president.

I'm pretty are I voted for you. ;)

So, just like that! Would you just vote for anybody? :hmm:

So just for Panda, Kitty, and I. We're coming in Friday night like ninjas, under the cover of darkness. If you could share with the team that's headed out which lake your camping at, we'll come find you based on their report.

Let's plan Long Lake. If we get up there post run on Friday and find enough spots, we'll be there. If not, go a bit further up the road and we'll be at Campbell Lake. :thumbup:

Let's plan Long Lake. If we get up there post run on Friday and find enough spots, we'll be there. If not, go a bit further up the road and we'll be at Campbell Lake. :thumbup:

Good deal. Long Lake, Channel 7, Ricky for President. Sounds like we're set.

I will probably be in sac around 4-4:30. Might be just ahead of you. I think we should head out of Chico around 7-7:15 Friday morning. Sound good to everyone? My CB channel is 7 if I'm picking.

7 it is!

I'll give you a call when we are rolling out of Livermore with an ETA in SAC. Might work out we caravan up.

Sounds good to me. We will definitely do something Thursday night. Sounds like Jason is gonna try and fix your cb problem.

Awesome.

Where do you think would be a good spot for everyone driving in to meet us? I am going to update the first post with all relevant info.

Top Bottom