Hi

Thanks George, we need to get some dates set in stone for a Wayalife Rausch Creek Weekend for the east coast guys.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Yeah we do. Hard to do this far out. I'm dying to get out there though. Need to make sure my new locker works :D

We will get something set up. Keep me posted.

Glad to see more of your rig again KGW! Always liked it and the video you had crawling pretty impressive.:rock:

Thank you catahoula

Who is taking all these timely pics? Good stuff.

Most of the pictures where taking with camera phones. The last set of pics a guy that just joined our group his wife does photography so that was really nice

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Love the 2 Door! Can't say I'll ever realistically see 40s, but damn they look good...

Thank you. I can't wait to go back to 40s.

Any close up pics of the back trimming needed?
I went out and snapped some close ups. I used the Artec truss, 3rd link mount, track bar mount, and the coil buckets which are set up for the stretch or stock worked great. I still have to do something about the bump stops. I just rigged something quick for the jamboree back in September have not had a chance to change it yet.
1417721356102.jpg
1417721375440.jpg
1417721392607.jpg
1417721427190.jpg
1417721452151.jpg
1417721472496.jpg

I went out and snapped some close ups. I used the Artec truss, 3rd link mount, track bar mount, and the coil buckets which are set up for the stretch or stock worked great. I still have to do something about the bump stops. I just rigged something quick for the jamboree back in September have not had a chance to change it yet.
View attachment 113455
View attachment 113456
View attachment 113457
View attachment 113458
View attachment 113459
View attachment 113460

So did you weld the upper trackbar mount like that? interesting setup to stretch it but I do like the stance.

How much did the stretch cost you? If you did the welding It'd be cheaper, but just to get an idea. I know synergy makes a kit but it's for C/O.

How much did the stretch cost you? If you did the welding It'd be cheaper, but just to get an idea. I know synergy makes a kit but it's for C/O.

I did all the welding and install. The only thing i didnt do was set the gears. I don't remember what the arms cost I will have to go back through receipts and find out.

good looking Jeep!!! How do you like the 2 dr on 40's? I'm on 37's right now and am torn between 39" krawlers, and the 40" nitto K Specs for my next set of shoes.:beer:

good looking Jeep!!! How do you like the 2 dr on 40's? I'm on 37's right now and am torn between 39" krawlers, and the 40" nitto K Specs for my next set of shoes.:beer:

Thank you,
I loved it on 40s. It will be back on 40s soon. Been putting the word out about selling my axles so I can build the dana 60s sitting in my garage. Probably gonna run the Maxxis again it's such a bad ass tire possibly the Trepador competition but the K specs have been in my head. I'm curious how the Nitto are on the road because if I go with the treps I need a second set of tires for the RD. If the nittos are that good on and off I would really consider them.

Looking like this for a week or so. New tires on there way.
1420495813992.jpg

Maxxis Trepador
1420495858695.jpg

I have my dana 44 axles listed local so if I can sell them soon I'm going to start the dana 60 builds. If not it will be next winters project.

Very aggressive can't wait to get them mounted up. Gonna try and make the trip to rausch with some of the other guys on here

Top Bottom