Hi from Waxhaw NC

jthoms1

Well this is literally my first post. I've been a long time Jeeper and currently have a 2020 JLUR 2.0. I've been on another big forum for years (that looks like this - jlwrang*#$forum) and had posted a video with a link to a Wayalife Youtube video. The post was thriving but was deleted. Apparently, they have a zero-tolerance policy towards linking to this forum. Needless to say, I had to find out what could be so interesting about this site, that they need to ban references or links to it. Anyway, I hope I find this forum as valuable as I have that one.

WJCO

Meme King
Well this is literally my first post. I've been a long time Jeeper and currently have a 2020 JLUR 2.0. I've been on another big forum for years (that looks like this - jlwrang*#$forum) and had posted a video with a link to a Wayalife Youtube video. The post was thriving but was deleted. Apparently, they have a zero-tolerance policy towards linking to this forum. Needless to say, I had to find out what could be so interesting about this site, that they need to ban references or links to it. Anyway, I hope I find this forum as valuable as I have that one.
Welcome to Wayalife. That place sounds like it's communist.

Top Bottom