Hi from Va Beach

HiViz_Va

I've got a 2023 Hi-Viz Gladiator Sport S on order, 2-3 month wait.

I came here specifically because I intend to get the AccuAir bag lift installed, so I'm really interested in your review and world experiences with it.

I'm new to Jeeps, new to the forum, and new to lifts and mods, so I'm absorbing as much as I can while I wait.

This will be my daily driver, so I'm not too concerned about ultimate rock-crawling abilities, but I do want height adjustment for bed accessibility, easier entry / exit for the wife, and I like to have a kind of stealth looks, so mostly will be tooling around at stock height. But then I'll be ready for snow, hurricane season, beach driving in NC, etc.

The AccuAir will make other mods unnecessary; lift, power step, onboard air, and leveling.

I'm not going to attempt the install myself, so I'm also making sure I know as much as I can so I can find a local shop that can do the install right.

Thanks! J

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome to WAYALIFE! As you may or may not know, ACCUAIR gave me their Gladiator to test out and I'd be happy to help answer any questions you might have about it. If you haven't seen it already, here is the first video we made of it.

And, here is a thread that I started to give forum members a closer look at what we've been seeing and experiencing so far.

Welcome from Texas (and Arizona).

Eddie does not seem to have gone bombing across the desert at 60mph in the loaner Gladiator as he has already done with his own Gladiator.

We are still waiting...

Top Bottom