Hi from Orange County California

outofstepJK

hello all. My name is mike. I spotted a sticker for this board on the cowl of a blue JKU Sahara parked right next to me in the Krispe Kreme parking lot at the Block in Orange on Sunday. Anyone know who it is? I was driving my wifes Blue Mini at the time, but thought I would come and join. This is my first Jeep. I have always wanted one, but never got one until now. Its a 2012 with a 6 speed, 3.73's and track loc. I plan on doing some basic mods, armor and rubber. Thats going to be it for a while since we are in process of buying a house. We will see though. I can't wait to get it out on the trail a little more, with some assistance since I'm a noob. I bought a snatch strap already :D I saw there was a meet last night by Honda Center? Unfortunately I saw it at about 10:30 but I will be at the next one for sure. As for me, I'm a professional BMW grease monkey, Bavaria's finest keeps me awash in a sea of ivory back scratchers and dodo egg omelets. My hobbies are guns, camping, food, video games, and cars. I come from a long line of VW's toys, and a few Chevy's. Here are some pics of the Jeep.

New!
177453_3874787119550_1823124540_o.jpg

One week later after messing around in Santiago Canyon. My wife wouldn't get out when we were on the small side trails since she was in a dress and sandals (impromptu trip), so I get a few pre and post shots. No actions shots yet! I will say I am very impressed with how this thing did, even on street tires!

242602_3979959828802_104942638_o.jpg

335995_3905204879975_1020580756_o.jpg

Anyone know where a friendly to dirty Jeeps spray wash is? I'm looking forward to meeting all of you and going wheeling!

Mike

DManuel

Congrats and welcome. We are in Anaheim Hills. Here's a photo of our Jeeps. We often visit Roses Canyon Cantina on the weekends. Make sure to give us a wave or come up and say hello if you ever see one of our JKs. Always enjoy meeting new people.

image-40479508.jpg

image-3141026762.jpg

outofstepJK

Thanks for the welcome guys.

DManuel, I have eaten there a few times when I lived in Laguna Hills or feel like a nice drive on the weekend. Good food! I will see you around I'm sure, your Jeep isn't hard to miss!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
hey, nice to see someone from our neck of the woods. welcome to wayalife! :standing wave:

Conman

Hi Mike,

Good to see another Jeep from the OC. I will keep an eye out for you at the next gathering!:rock:

Top Bottom