Here goes nothing

FrankenJeeper

When I quit I just went from buying marlboro's to buying Copenhagen haha

2010 JKU Sport
1977 CJ5

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

mcpuck

Caught the Bug
I used the patches to quit and my dreams were hallucinogenic. I woke up giggling and laughing and I also woke up screaming for my mom. I used dum dum suckers and they helped.
If I can do it anybody can do it ... Good luck!

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Good luck. I'm a firm believer in doing anything you set your mind to and work hard at. Don't give up.

pop2tu

I successfully used the pills almost 5 years ago. The 1 piece off advice I was told that helped almost as much as the pills, keep telling yourself that you are a non-smoker. Sounds crazy but it really worked for me and others i've told that to. good luck

Philip *AZ*

Banned
Yeah seriously, good luck man. I mean hell if youre struggling you basically have your own support group right here..lol.. Again, good luck!!

Paratroopers stay up longer!

jkrossi

I used chantix and while on them a smoke would taste nasty. It was like smoking after you where cleaning with bleach. If you don't know what I'm mean the bathtub with bleach then have a smoke. Its straight up taste gross.

Jeep du Boy

Best of luck!

I will be praying for you. If you are not into that then I will send good vibes your way. If that doesn't work and you worship trees I will dedicate on of my spring plantings to you. If that doesn't work, May the Force be with you. Failing all those, I fart in your general direction.

Seriously, good luck, this is a hard thing, but think of all the new mods you can do with your cigarette money!

'11 Mango Tango Unlimited.
American by Birth, Veteran so my family lives free.

13JKUR

Day 3 of using the pills, the dosage gets upped tomorrow. Let me tell you, the vivid dreams are crazy! I'm usually not one to remember my dreams but on these I can remember absolutely everything and they are real as hell. Nothing scary, its just amazing how real they are. I'm still smoking and cutting back but I can tell already they are helping with urges. Official quit date is march 4th, so only a few days away to a smoke free life!

Top Bottom