Hemi airbox lid replacement

desertrunner

looking for some options / ideas on what to replace my AEV hemi airbox lid with. The plastic has been cracked for a while now and this last round of replacing my radiator it now looks like the picture below. I called AEV to see if I could just get a replacement lid and they said they discontinued all their JK Hemi swap stuff and don't have anymore... cool. All the other websites that had the part number pop up also say discontinued or no longer available. I have the AEV snorkel that retains the stock lower half of the box so I would love to just find a replacement lid that fits around the upper radiator hose. Anyone with a hemi swap have anything other than the AEV lid? I guess my other option is to do a CAI and lose the snorkel but I didn't think it was going to be hard to find a lid and so far I'm out of luck.

20211209_144912.jpg

WJCO

Meme King
Striking out on ebay too.
I've never used any online junkyard but that seems like a very specific thing to find idk. Got any links to some good ones?
None off the top of my head, but you can find some pretty specific stuff nation wide. Is there a part number stamped on there anywhere?

jeeeep

Hooked
is it a mopar part number?
none of the truck airbox lids will work or is it an AEV produced part?

desertrunner

is it a mopar part number?
none of the truck airbox lids will work or is it an AEV produced part?
its an AEV part number 40306044AA or AC and ive been striking out
Make one. Know anyone with a welder? You’ve got the piece to go off, should be straight forward. Piece of weather gasket to seal.
I do have a buddy thats halfway decent at metal fab and im going to drop the box off with him and see what he can make.
None off the top of my head, but you can find some pretty specific stuff nation wide. Is there a part number stamped on there anywhere?
40306044AA or AC is what i have found online. AEV couldn't even give me a part number. I'm a bit surprised they just discontinued anything JK hemi related

Quigibro

Contact Todd at JSS! He has developed a solution

Attachments

• 66AC07F1-686A-4C6F-B97D-0F79E25A1B39.jpeg
    66AC07F1-686A-4C6F-B97D-0F79E25A1B39.jpeg
    212.5 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
Top Bottom