HELP SAVE the Short Branch Saloon - Miss Kathy's Ghost Town Watering Hole

agr8skp

Done. Eddie, thanks for posting this. I am retired, on a fixed income and have never been to Miss Kathy's place and probably won't but I donated because of your story and sure hope she is able to rebuild soon. We need a lot more people like her and you in this world.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Done. Eddie, thanks for posting this. I am retired, on a fixed income and have never been to Miss Kathy's place and probably won't but I donated because of your story and sure hope she is able to rebuild soon. We need a lot more people like her and you in this world.
Cindy and I really do appreciate it, thank you. 👍

JAGS

Hooked
Happy to help! Thanks for posting. That was a great little stop on the wanderlust tour. Hopefully amy and I can get back out there with you again after the grand re-opening.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Happy to help! Thanks for posting. That was a great little stop on the wanderlust tour. Hopefully amy and I can get back out there with you again after the grand re-opening.
Thank you and that would be awesome!

JimLee

Hooked
I went to high school in Pahrump, just up the road from this place, one of my buddies girlfriend lived in Crystal about two blocks (as in dirt roads) from this saloon. I've been in this place many times, donated.

Top Bottom