HELP Name the WAYALIFE JL Wrangler!

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
La flama blanca, after the great, Kenny Powers.

Attachments

• 004EDF44-CD96-483C-ACF5-774A738CFB80.jpeg
    004EDF44-CD96-483C-ACF5-774A738CFB80.jpeg
    73.1 KB · Views: 128

tippedover

Not sure if it's taken:

Ymir (marvel comic monster)

Hoth wampa (Star Wars character)
Short call it "wampa"

Bumble (old movie charter about Bigfoot)

Might not be catchy names but cool in my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

BobNH

Not sure if it's taken:

Ymir (marvel comic monster)

Hoth wampa (Star Wars character)
Short call it "wampa"

Bumble (old movie charter about Bigfoot)

Might not be catchy names but cool in my opinion.

Actually Ymir is from Norse mythology and adapted by Marvel. But frost giants are cool no matter how you look at it. :)

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

NFRs2000NYC

Caught the Bug
Atlas

Multiple meanings.
View attachment 281130

Love Atlas and Ahab, Atlas, is a fantastic name for something used for exploration. Having said that, if you are looking for something else, here are just a few that come to mind, using the same "theme" as Atlas....

1) Gaea, if you are looking for a female name this time, was the mother earth goddess in greek mythology.

2) Hermes (my personal pick), associated as the god of travel.

He was the protector of travelers, thieves and athletes. He occassionally tricked the other gods for his own amusement or in an effort to protect humans. With the ability to move freely between worlds, he also served as the guide of the souls of the dead to the underworld and the afterlife.

*The fact that hermes is known for difficult/complex travel, something others couldn't do, is part of the reason why a lot of movies use the name hermes for highly advanced space-craft.

and finally,

3) we have Artemis, which again, is a female, and is the greek goddess of the mountains, on which you and Cindy seem to spend a lot of time on. :)

Hope those were of interest to you, congrats again!

Last edited:

MF3R

How about “Project Haole”? I mean, that’s what all my Hawaiian buddies call me anyway 🤷🏻*♂️...and it is white after all. I’m probably gonna catch hell for that

Top Bottom