Help my axle blew up!!

Just get a Dynatrac trail60 rear and a pr44 front and call it a day! You will be happy you did.

And if you want more clearance upgrade the rear trail 60 to the pr60 housing. It's like 400 extra but you get higher clearance and the hd cover. Just my 2c. I have this combo and has been great, dynatracs quality is second to none.

Sent from my Samsung S5 using WAYALIFE mobile app

And if you want more clearance upgrade the rear trail 60 to the pr60 housing. It's like 400 extra but you get higher clearance and the hd cover. Just my 2c. I have this combo and has been great, dynatracs quality is second to none.

Sent from my Samsung S5 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Yup totally agree with getting the pr housing for the extra $400

Yup totally agree with getting the pr housing for the extra $400
20150211_135443.jpg

Here is my pr44/pr60 combo that will be arriving this week. the upgrade from the trail to pr for the 60 is not that big of a difference. just bought mine when i blew up my front d30.

Dabins, please feel free to give us a call in California 714-596-4461 (8AM-5PM Paciifc Time zone), or email us at sales@dynatrac.com. I believe you are 11 hours ahead of us in Saudi Arabia.

Helping people build durable and trouble free vehicles is our only business. Especially JK's. The crew here at Wayalife has done a pretty good job of making excellent recommendations. We are happy to explain all the options to you so you can decide what is absolutely best for your JK. We offer more options than any other company that sells axles. Our axles are all made in the USA, and include the best warranty in the business.

You are most welcome to order from us direct. If you prefer, we can direct you to some of our international dealers that may be closer to you. Here are some links so you can learn more about Dynatrac.

Here is a link to our website http://www.dynatrac.com.

Here is a link to our FaceBook Page https://www.facebook.com/Dynatrac.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Wow that was fast! Thank you guys for the replies.
Yeah i figured used would be a headache but i was reading this on fourwheeler http://www.fourwheeler.com/how-to/t...r-jk-junkyard-axle-swap-part-2/#__federated=1 and this guy convinced me with ford axle 😬

10frank9
Anytime i was actually afraid from the from D30 not the rear at all
And im gonna look into the Dynatrac axle

I did junkyard axles, and they are not nearly as cheap as you think after you finish building them.. Basically everything inside had to be replaced..

Locker, gears, front shafts, u joints, ball joints, diff cover, brackets, bearings, seals, new rotors, calipers, rear disc brake conversion,etc,

After all that, you still have to make it work for your rig.

The article that you mentioned they swapped into an 07- the newer jk's, with the pentastar do not accept junkyard axles nearly as easily. They go into limp mode or something if things aren't done perfectly.

I'm happy with my axles, but it was a lot of work and had a bigger price tag than I ever expected. If you do still decide to go with junkyard axles despite what's been said- don't get a super duty rear axle they got weaker- also not worth the stupid metric bolt pattern ..

The second generation 10.25 was the best of the ford axles.. It has the biggest pinion shaft diameter, and compares very closely to a 14 bolt, and Rockwell 2.5.

Top Bottom