Hello

JediNighT

:geek:Hey everyone! I'm new to the board and Jeeping overall, which makes me a traditional newbie. I've been following Wayalife and lurking here for a while. So, I decided to make it official and join the community. I've learned a few things about Jeeping and modding in the past 18mo. I'm an owner a 2018 JL Sport S (4Dr) ...Pics and lots of mod question pending:giggle:

Expect to be a newbee here for a long time. Most people here have been jeeping like forever and on the forum for a very long time. It is going to take a long time for us newbees to displace them or at least to make it toward the front of the herd so we just don't see ass.

Welcome to the forum from Texas and Arizona!

JediNighT

:geek:Hey everyone! I'm new to the board and Jeeping overall, which makes me a traditional newbie. I've been following Wayalife and lurking here for a while. So, I decided to make it official and join the community. I've learned a few things about Jeeping and modding in the past 18mo. I'm an owner a 2018 JL Sport S (4Dr) ...Pics and lots of mod question pending:giggle:

Summer 2021

Attachments

• IMG_2683.jpg
    IMG_2683.jpg
    185.1 KB · Views: 5
Top Bottom