Hello

Buggyguy76

Awesome! Welcome to WAYALIFE!
Hello My name is Anthony Farley I live in North Idaho I drive a 2021 JLU Rubicon 4dr Diesel 3.0 Its currently stock waiting on my Rock Krawler 4.5 long arm X-Factor lift and skyjacker front 3-6" coilovers to get to my house. I have a smittybuilt gen3 12000lb winch on the front with a stubby besttop bumper poison spider body armor and rock sliders rear bumper with tire carrier baja design lp9 amber lights (front) baja design squadron 2 amber (rear) 4' firestick cb antenna browning uhf/vhf antenna for ham and gmrs communications 50watts adams drive shafts 33 12.50 17 swampers ssr stock rims 1.5 spacers synergy chromoly tie rod and drag link rcv front axle shafts. Going to be adding fusion 60/14 bilt axles in the next 60 days. Thanks for letting me into the form I love offloading I've been building 4x4s for over 25 years I also gave a custom built buggy/rock bouncer with a Whipple charged 6.2 chevy BB 14 bolts front and rear rcv's 43" Super Swamper stickies fox coilovers and fox triple bypass shocks atlas transfer case turbo 400 transmission Holly electronic dash

Rst8rox

Welcome to WAYALIFE from Northern Michigan👋🏻 Post up a few pictures of your rigs as we would love to see them!

Top Bottom