Hello to the community!

RickFlowe

New member to Wayalife, old member of the Jeep family. First allow me to extend a big "Jeep wave" to everyone and second allow me to confess that I'm hooked on the channel. I'm a 2dr. guy having progressed through my four new 2dr open body Jeeps from '76 CJ-7, '85 CJ-7, '03 TJ Rubicon, and '12 JK Sahara who will be 10 years old soon. Of course, there are numerous "siblings" also bought new including an '88 Comanche, '89 XJ 2 dr., '99 XJ 2 dr., '14 Grand Cherokee Overland (yes, all 4x4 w/low range). And I would not be crazy (enough) about Jeeps if I hadn't adopted numerous pre-owned Jeeps going way back to my first Jeep, a '59 Willys Overland 4x4 with a Ramsey PTO winch in 1975. I've got a million stories to tell about so many twists and turns from sand drags & hill climbs in the '70s to inching my way across the TAT in my JK in the '20s.

JK-7.jpg

SparkyInNV

New member to Wayalife, old member of the Jeep family. First allow me to extend a big "Jeep wave" to everyone and second allow me to confess that I'm hooked on the channel. I'm a 2dr. guy having progressed through my four new 2dr open body Jeeps from '76 CJ-7, '85 CJ-7, '03 TJ Rubicon, and '12 JK Sahara who will be 10 years old soon. Of course, there are numerous "siblings" also bought new including an '88 Comanche, '89 XJ 2 dr., '99 XJ 2 dr., '14 Grand Cherokee Overland (yes, all 4x4 w/low range). And I would not be crazy (enough) about Jeeps if I hadn't adopted numerous pre-owned Jeeps going way back to my first Jeep, a '59 Willys Overland 4x4 with a Ramsey PTO winch in 1975. I've got a million stories to tell about so many twists and turns from sand drags & hill climbs in the '70s to inching my way across the TAT in my JK in the '20s.

View attachment 373271
Welcome from Northern NV!

Top Bottom