Hello, Hello, Hello THREE Times from Discount Tire

Discount Tire

Hi everyone.

Thanks for those that have already chimed in on a few threads we have started. There's three of us that message under this profile (hence the three Hellos) , Matt, Don and Myself (Travis). We sponsor a large number of forums but, being a Jeep guy myself, the jeep forums tend to be my favorite. :thumb: If you seen us on a few other forums you probably already know that we're not here to spam you. We will try to help keep you informed of some of our sales promotions but that will be limited. All of our sales are posted on our website under a "Current Promotions" link so please use it.

We're really here to help out and to make sure we, as a company, are working hard for you. There's a number of Jeep enthusiasts at Discount Tire. There's plenty of Jeep guys in our stores and we've got a decent amount of higher ups with Jeeps too. (Most of them actually use them too!) We can help you with fitment information, product recommendations and technical wheel and tire info here. I'm sure we'll also share photos and videos of our latest off-road excursions too.

Anyway, Thanks for the welcome we have already received we're happy to be here and we look forward meeting you all.

Travis
Discount Tire

ALRydr

Welcome Travis!!! Great to see you guys on here!!!!! Heard a lot of great things about you guys before I got into Jeeps, so glad to see you in this arena too! And thanks for all the tech info!!!

Atch

Hi everyone.

Thanks for those that have already chimed in on a few threads we have started. There's three of us that message under this profile (hence the three Hellos) , Matt, Don and Myself (Travis). We sponsor a large number of forums but, being a Jeep guy myself, the jeep forums tend to be my favorite. :thumb: If you seen us on a few other forums you probably already know that we're not here to spam you. We will try to help keep you informed of some of our sales promotions but that will be limited. All of our sales are posted on our website under a "Current Promotions" link so please use it.

We're really here to help out and to make sure we, as a company, are working hard for you. There's a number of Jeep enthusiasts at Discount Tire. There's plenty of Jeep guys in our stores and we've got a decent amount of higher ups with Jeeps too. (Most of them actually use them too!) We can help you with fitment information, product recommendations and technical wheel and tire info here. I'm sure we'll also share photos and videos of our latest off-road excursions too.

Anyway, Thanks for the welcome we have already received we're happy to be here and we look forward meeting you all.

Travis
Discount Tire

When's the store opening in Des Moines Iowa?

RDE2ROK

Welcome guys! I live in the Phoenix area and will be visiting one of your stores in the next couple of months to pick up a set of 40s!:wings:WOO HOO! :beer:

Top Bottom