Hello from Vegas!

MF3R

Hi all [emoji846] Got my first Jeep about a week ago (2014 JKU) and I love it!! I've had many other 4wd trucks and such but my Jeep is by far my favorite, hands down. I already have an insane list of mods I want to do lol. Bought my Jeep with a roof rack and what appears to be a small mopar lift from the previous owner. I've already removed this enormous rack he had in the cargo area and a camera system he had as well (I know what your thinking, why would I remove a camera system) the install wasn't clean and he had 4 cameras...it was just overkill.
Anyways, I just wanted to introduce myself to all you guys and am looking forward to the opportunity to meet any of you either in town or out on the trail [emoji846][emoji846]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Coop

Caught the Bug
Welcome to WAL from Ohio! Make the Jeep your own!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

MF3R

thx guys for all the welcomes :blush: i love this site and have been reading it for the last several months before i bought my jeep, just been soaking up all the info i can. you all are an awesome crowd and look very forward to participating in some events and meeting you guys :thumb:

Top Bottom