Hello from Va

Hello, been a member for a month or so but my first time posting. I'm a prior Jeep owner. I had an 84 CJ when I was 17...later I had a 98 TJ and now I'm happy to be back in the seat of a JK (14/auto).

Bought my current Jeep a few months ago. My first mods were: 4" RE lift, and 34" Duratracs...I've since gotten the windows tinted. I also purchased a Rampage frameless soft top. I had one of these on my TJ and really liked it. I've been looking around a little for a color-matched hardtop as well. Eventually I want to add an aftermarket tire carrier but in the meantime I plan to go with a spare tire delete plate.

I just recently heard about the Jeep Week thing going on in Ocean City at the end of this month. I'm hoping to go but not sure yet if I'll be able to.

Anyway, just wanted to say hello (and wave)...I really enjoy reading the posts and information available on this board.

PS...besides being into Jeep Wranglers, I'm also a golf fanatic...I play all I can around here (Woodbridge, VA). I'm relatively new to the area (less than a year-military) so I'm always looking for Jeep/golf related things to do.

Attachments

• IMG_0737.jpg
    IMG_0737.jpg
    108.1 KB · Views: 49
Top Bottom