Hello from Texas !

Texas Nick

Caught the Bug
Hello everyone, new wrangler owner here and first post on Wayalife.
I recently bought a brand new white 2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon. I had one ordered from the dealership and took about a month to arrive, so not bad at all :D
Looking forward to meeting people on the forum and maybe wheel with a couple of ya'll :cool:

Welcome to the family. You should check out the all my Texas neighbors thread. I'm in Austin. Post a pic of your rig when you can.

I recently bought a brand new white 2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon. I had one ordered from the dealership and took about a month to arrive, so not bad at all :D
Looking forward to meeting people on the forum and maybe wheel with a couple of ya'll :cool:

Welcome from houston! Where abouts are ya?

Hi Nick, welcome. Also new to the forum and also in Houston area. Manvel, here. Check out South Coast Jeeps, local to Houston area for trips, meetups, and local runs.

Wow, i had no idea so many people had replied lol.
thanks for such an inviting welcome from everyone!

i had no idea how to check for replies made on threads that i make, so i hadn't noticed all the input, woops. :p

But yes i am from the houston area, Pasadena to be more specific :cool:.
and yeah ive never been much of a photo taker, but when i get a chance i will post photos of my Wrangler.
not sure if i have any photos of it clean, since i got it muddy the first day i got it, and frankly washed it about 50 times since having it a little over a month.
It just seems that i cannot keep from off roading so its constantly dirty, but i do not mind at all seeing as i find that it actually looks weird clean (on the outside anyway) ;)

Top Bottom