Hello from Taos, Missouri- Fairly New Jeep Owners

JoeandDawn

Good Morning from Taos, Missouri! Excited about joining this forum. I am not new to off roading, but my wife Dawn is. I came into possession of my first Jeep in June of 2020, a 1993 Wrangler YJ 2.5 with less then 97,000 original miles. I took it to Southern Missouri Off Road Ranch, then we took it to explore Jarbidge, Nevada, and some BLM trails south of Battle Mountain, Nevada and had a blast! Dawn fell in love with it and picked up a 2019 Wrangler JL Unlimited Sport 2.0 and we took it bone stock with the dealer tags still on it down to SMORR along with mine and were just blown away with how it performed even with stock highway tread on it with her as a novice off roader, and me as a novice spotter. Dawn is an Oncology RN a few years away from retirement and I am a retired Trucker and we are looking forward to spending the second half of our fifties and our golden years exploring the country in our Jeeps and seeing some beautiful, fun trails. Here are some photos of us in Nevada with my Jeep and hers at SMORR and one in Nevada. We are looking at mods to do for her Jeep as well as mine and are happy to have found Wayalife. As a bonus, her oldest daughter just got her first Jeep, a 2021 Jeep Wrangler JL and we are excited to find some family Jeep fun. Have a great day y’all!

Attachments

• IMG_9213.jpeg
    IMG_9213.jpeg
    218.1 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_9149.jpeg
    IMG_9149.jpeg
    293.2 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_9189.jpeg
    IMG_9189.jpeg
    157.8 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_9670.jpeg
    IMG_9670.jpeg
    425 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_9680.jpeg
    IMG_9680.jpeg
    460.5 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_0906.jpeg
    IMG_0906.jpeg
    258 KB · Views: 8

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Awesome! It's great to have you here and great pics! Nice that you've been out to see some of the great places you can visit here in Nevada too (y)

DZRTJP

Welcome from Arizona 👋

What a great way to enjoy retirement (we are too🙂). And even better to start a Jeep family 😁

Top Bottom