Hello from sunny Africa

Reynard

Hi all

My name is Reynard.

We live in South Africa and do a lot of offroading Southern Africa. I was a big Landrover Defender nut but after I did my first trial in JK I was hooked.

My family are crazy about wheeling and we are have the most awesome wild places literately 5min from home. I'm also part of a venture in Africa called JKAdventure. We will hopefully in the years to come be able to invite you guys to come and join us.

My rig is a 2012 Call of Duty (226 of 250) JKU. Got a Synergy 3" kit with Fox shocks. Locally manufactured Maniac bumpers from and rear plus diff sliders on 35" Maxxis 764's.

As you can see my son 11years and daughter 9 years are all ready doing trials behind the wheel. ;)

Attachments

• IMG_3731 (Custom).JPG
    IMG_3731 (Custom).JPG
    20.5 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_3743 (Medium).jpg
    IMG_3743 (Medium).jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_3756 (Medium).jpg
    IMG_3756 (Medium).jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 70
  • IMG_4250 (Medium).jpg
    IMG_4250 (Medium).jpg
    153.6 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG_4580 (Medium).jpg
    IMG_4580 (Medium).jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_4596 (Medium).jpg
    IMG_4596 (Medium).jpg
    121.8 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG_4816 (Medium).jpg
    IMG_4816 (Medium).jpg
    129.1 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG_4920 (Medium).jpg
    IMG_4920 (Medium).jpg
    172.1 KB · Views: 68

SilverBack

Welcome to Wayalife from Kosovo. Great looking rig! Awesome that you share the lifestyle with the kiddos so they can carry the torch!

BigEd

Welcome to Wayalife from South Florida. Nice rig & it must be amazing to live in Africa. Those pictures are great.

Reynard

Welcome to WAL. I loved ZA and Lesotho such beautiful country. Buai danke for the pictures

Hahah, thanks Goldeneagle. :clap2:

These pics are from my back yard. I live about 20miles form the Kruger Park and Swaziland. I will do some post of our trips so you can see how we wheel in Africa with the Jeeps. Been watching you guys on YouTube for years and now we are here too.

swampdog

Welcome from Charlotte, North Carolina. You might want to bring your jeep in for a warranty repair, your steering wheel appears to be on the wrong side [emoji12][emoji12][emoji12]

Hahah, thanks Goldeneagle. :clap2:

These pics are from my back yard. I live about 20miles form the Kruger Park and Swaziland. I will do some post of our trips so you can see how we wheel in Africa with the Jeeps. Been watching you guys on YouTube for years and now we are here too.

Please do Kruger is on my bucket list. I went to Pilanisberg up by Sin City and loved it. We had been wheeling for about 2 weeks in Lesotho with some Missionary friends. We learned that a little water and that volcanic dirt equals stuck in a big hurry. I can't wait to go back.

Reynard

Please do Kruger is on my bucket list. I went to Pilanisberg up by Sin City and loved it. We had been wheeling for about 2 weeks in Lesotho with some Missionary friends. We learned that a little water and that volcanic dirt equals stuck in a big hurry. I can't wait to go back.

When you come this way, I'll take you to the Kruger and for some driving on our gamefarm. We don't have slickrock, but mud and lots of granite rocks

Coop

Caught the Bug
Welcome to WAL! Awesome land you have! Looks like a great adventure! I want to bring my Jeep!

Top Bottom