Hello from South Florida

MacjeepMaster

Greetings from South Florida, more so Delray Beach! :beer:

I’ve been around a few jeeps growing up and now own a 2009 2 door.

As it currently sits awaiting icon coilovers and a prorock 44 to get here.

Then the next plans are to go with a cage, and beadlocks. Never easy spending so much money on these things but c'est la vie or that’s life!

photo.JPG

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    135.5 KB · Views: 99
Welcome to the WAYALIFE family!! :standing wave: What size tires you going with?

I'm gonna stick with my 37" MTR's for now. I really chose them for their lightness in the 37 department weighing in around 75-77lb per tire and weight was a past concern for me on my Dana 30 but won't be such a factor with the prorock unless I start pushing 40's and beyond.

Welcome to the Forum........I'm a little bit south of you in Hollywood.......Your rig looks like it's coming along nicely......

:beer:Cheers

Woody

Welcome to the Forum........I'm a little bit south of you in Hollywood.......Your rig looks like it's coming along nicely......

:beer:Cheers

Woody

Thanks! I just moved to Delray, lived in Miami Beach for the past few years.

I'm jonesing to get it back. Shake down will be at the end of October at jeeptoberfest and then a trip up to Gulches in SC.

A big group, 25 plus jeeps, every Thursday at 8pm we get together for some beers and food at Carolina Ale House in Doral if you ever want to stop by.

photo1.JPG

Welcome to Wayalife! Icon coilovers you say? Interested in how those mount. Post photos when your lift is installed please. :thinking:

Welcome to Wayalife! Icon coilovers you say? Interested in how those mount. Post photos when your lift is installed please. :thinking:

Thanks for the welcome! :beer:

The coilovers are a bolt on very similar to Rebel Offroads design. I'm only going with them in the front for now as I'm contemplating on stretching in the future.

Here are a few pics of another installation at a friends shop:

photo 1.JPGphoto 2.JPGphoto 3.JPGphoto 4.JPG

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1383332895.137895.jpg

Had a bit of a setback with the wrong parts sent with the hydro so that sucked due to not being able to hit up JeepToberfest for the initial break-in and test, but everything is in, hydro, brake lines, and axle. Now just the 500 mile tedious break-in on the new front gears before my thanksgivings run up at Gulches Offroad park.

Top Bottom