Hello from Sin City

GatorDoc

Hello all. I am Edward, Gatordoc is a play on words from my Navy Days. My last ship was an amphib ship usually referred in the Navy a a Gator Freighter hence Gator and my job was Hospital Corpsman (Doc). GATORDOC is also what I named my Jeep. I have a 2021 Jeep JL Unlimited Sport. This Jeeps was purchased with the bare necessities also its a soft top. I have made the following mods. Put 33inch tires on (looking to go up to 35's in the next year) replaced the stock suspension with a Rubicon taken off I was given. Changed out the stock bumpers to the Rugged Ridge Bumpers added a Warn winch. I have taken it off road in its stock configuration with the only mod being the 33 inch tires on a trail here in Vegas that takes you to the Pioneer Saloon. I also did the Broken Arrow trail last year in Sedona, AZ. Looking to get out on more trails when my work schedule allows. Have been watching Wayalife for about 6 months now and love the saloon and ghost town trails. These are some of the trails I would live to get out to being here in Nevada. Hope to see you all out there and become active here in Wayalife. Thanks.

Attachments

• 20221010_115412.jpg
    20221010_115412.jpg
    336.5 KB · Views: 10
  • 20221010_115424.jpg
    20221010_115424.jpg
    340.9 KB · Views: 10

DZRTJP

Thanks. I'm originally from Tucson, been in Vegas for the past 6 years.
I can relate. I was born in Arizona. Dad followed the job market & moved us to kali in the 60's. Took me 50 years, but I got back to Arizona 😁. Been back about 7 1/2 years now.

Top Bottom