Hello from San Jose, Ca

SES50

Hi All,

Been four wheeling and hunting for years in my Ford Trucks and finally decided I need to get a little more serious. My kids are old enough now that they are not fitting very well in the back of my extended cab F350 and as much as I love wheeling that truck it is just to big to fit down the trails I want to start doing. In 2016 bought a 2014 JKU Rubicon that already had some modification done on it. This is how it was set up:

-2.5" Rock Krawler lift on it with 3" Teraflex springs
-Fox Shocks
-Poison Spyder Armor all around
-37" BFG KM2s
-Front Axle Trusted and Stronger Ball Joints
-G2 front axle shafts
-Adams front drive shaft
-Synergy Steering linkage

It drove like a drunk elephant down the road. Over the next year I did the following work and tuning to make it drive much better.

-Regear to 4.88s
-Rear G2 axle shafts
-Genright 20 Gallon Second Fuel Tank
-Currie Anti-Rock Rear
-Teraflex Dual Rate Front
-Evo Skid Plates
-Mopar Big Brake Kit
-Hydro Assist
-Dual Battery
-Teraflex Outback Rear Springs
-Adams Rear Drive Shaft
-SPOD
-Viair Compressor and Tank
-River Runner Air Tank Skid Plate
-Gobi Roof Rack
-Revalved Shocks

So, now I am pretty set up and asked all my friend who is ready to go up to the Sierras this year and everyone declined. Kids, vehicles sold, vehicle not working, I do not do rock, etc... were all the responses. I have been doing some light solo trips in Death Valley and Mojave to work out the bugs and now I am ready to tackle some harder trails. So, I figured I would head out to the WWW and see what I could find. Most of the forums I looked into did not interest me that much. Found Wayalife and think you guys might be a fit.

I have some of our trips on youtube here:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_lGvPZBae3z3vo63L0J03A

Thanks
SES50

Welcome to Wayalife from San Jose! [emoji1309]🤙🏼Search for a Hollister Hills thread on here. Some of us are thinking of getting together out there soon. Kinda waiting for it to dry up though. [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Thanks guys. Looking forward to meeting up for some runs this year. One of the goals this year is to get a Rubicon run in. I see there is a run in August but do not think I want to run the Rubicon and then Sierra Trek back to back. I have faith in the Jeep but not that much yet. Anyone planning a Rubicon Run in June or July?

SES50

Top Bottom