Hello from Portland, OR

Bennera513f

Hi everyone. My name is Ray. I drove a bone stock TJ as daily driver for 24 years, then waited 7 excruciating months for my current '22 JLU Xtreme Recon. I've taken the plunge and have swapped out bumpers, added a winch, converted the xtreme recon suspension to a 2.5" Clayton Overland (Wish I'd gone 3.5"). Currently changing my mind every hour as to which tire/wheel combo to upgrade to. Lights, ArmorLite, Rock Rails are next up, once I commit to one of what seems like a million tire/wheel choices. Love watching Eddie's videos and gaining knowledge through his exploits. Hi everyone!

Attachments

• IMG_0058.jpg
    IMG_0058.jpg
    357.1 KB · Views: 11

Patrick-A51

Hi everyone. My name is Ray. I drove a bone stock TJ as daily driver for 24 years, then waited 7 excruciating months for my current '22 JLU Xtreme Recon. I've taken the plunge and have swapped out bumpers, added a winch, converted the xtreme recon suspension to a 2.5" Clayton Overland (Wish I'd gone 3.5"). Currently changing my mind every hour as to which tire/wheel combo to upgrade to. Lights, ArmorLite, Rock Rails are next up, once I commit to one of what seems like a million tire/wheel choices. Love watching Eddie's videos and gaining knowledge through his exploits. Hi everyone!
Great looking rig you have there. I need to get my JGC WKII upgraded I want to add a winch so far I have only added running boards. I need to add a couple of pictures of. My Jeep Grand Cherokee Trail Hawk. Semper Fi 🇺🇸

jeeeep

Hooked
Welcome from Texas

Get those wheels powder coated to a different color and convert them to beadlock (y)

I know the pain of wheel and tire combo choices lol 🤦‍♂️

Top Bottom