Hello from Ottawa, Kansas(Kansas City Area)

rumblebee3

Caught the Bug
Hello everyone. I'm Randy. Just joined today. Known about this group for quite a while and pretty sure I've seen every video WAYALIFE has posted on YouTube. Love all the JK experience videos too! Been into off-roading and wheeling my whole life but just now getting into it hardcore the past year or two. My buddy that had JK's got me into rock crawling and I turned my everyday driver...04 RAM 1500 4x4 Rumble Bee edition into a off-roading machine. 6 inch suspension lift with a 3 inch body lift, 4.56 gears posi's front and rear and 40" mud grapplers along with the necessary accessories of course! My wife and I are hoping to buy A JK Rubicon soon! We just bought a 04 WJ last fall for a winter vehicle and now we're getting ready to put a long arm kit on and 33's...Along with Wich and making sliders for next week! I love the Jeep and off-roading community. You can literally walk up to just about any Jeeper or off roader and just strike up a conversation and make friends by the time you leave! Coming from a small town originally that means a lot! Pub to meet a lot of good people on this group and get a lot of helpful advice and hopefully give a lot of helpful advice. Sorry for this being so lengthy, just really excited to be here!

Sent from my XT1585 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Amrth

Hello everyone. I'm Randy. Just joined today. Known about this group for quite a while and pretty sure I've seen every video WAYALIFE has posted on YouTube. Love all the JK experience videos too! Been into off-roading and wheeling my whole life but just now getting into it hardcore the past year or two. My buddy that had JK's got me into rock crawling and I turned my everyday driver...04 RAM 1500 4x4 Rumble Bee edition into a off-roading machine. 6 inch suspension lift with a 3 inch body lift, 4.56 gears posi's front and rear and 40" mud grapplers along with the necessary accessories of course! My wife and I are hoping to buy A JK Rubicon soon! We just bought a 04 WJ last fall for a winter vehicle and now we're getting ready to put a long arm kit on and 33's...Along with Wich and making sliders for next week! I love the Jeep and off-roading community. You can literally walk up to just about any Jeeper or off roader and just strike up a conversation and make friends by the time you leave! Coming from a small town originally that means a lot! Pub to meet a lot of good people on this group and get a lot of helpful advice and hopefully give a lot of helpful advice. Sorry for this being so lengthy, just really excited to be here!

Sent from my XT1585 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Nice username! Welcome aboard:beer:

Top Bottom