Hello from Orange Ca..

OC Paul

Looking forward to meeting up with some Way A Lifers and doing some wheeling... Going to Big Bear tomorrow... Anyone have gps coordinates for the start of a good moderate trail in the area.

We have a 2012 JKU Rubicon with 37's.

Last edited:
Welcome!! You are in the right place! I moved from Orange County 5 years ago, but that is the wayalife epicenter!! They frequent big bear, and with enough notice I bet you could find someone to go with you! What mods do you have? Do you like the rocks? If so, a couple of my favorites were holcolm creek, and John Bull, but be ready for some big rocks.

05 Tj, long arm, one ton, lockers, winches, 39.5" Iroks

Welcome!! You are in the right place! I moved from Orange County 5 years ago, but that is the wayalife epicenter!! They frequent big bear, and with enough notice I bet you could find someone to go with you! What mods do you have? Do you like the rocks? If so, a couple of my favorites were holcolm creek, and John Bull, but be ready for some big rocks.

Hey David...We just got done putting on Evo Suspension and 37 Nitto trail grappers. No winch yet. I like the rocks! I have spent last ten years racing dirt bikes in Johnson Valley and always liked the harder rockier courses. Probably would wait to do those with some other more skilled wheelers!

Is John Bull the tamer of the two? I was thinking that one would be doable with my set up from what I have read on here.

I've run it with 33s on an old fj40. They both have bolder patches, and tho I wouldn't recommend any wheeling alone, you would probably be fine. Someone else will surely chime in. I used to ride dirt bikes at bell mountain all the time!! Loved riding over to slash-x cafe!

I'm taking a group to Big Bear on Nov 16th to do Heartbreak Ridge aka Pontiac Sluice if anyone is interested.

Top Bottom