Hello from OC CA....

Rivertoys

Howdy Folks! Long time lurker.... Had a lot of help from this place and Project-JK doing all of the upgrades to my '09 JK myself. I have owned it since new. I like to explore Big Bear Lake area, as well as the Mohave Desert.

I have owned a 4x4 for over 22 years, Toyota & Chevy. The '09 JK is my first Jeep, though growing up my Dad had a Willy's that we had a lot of fun in. I have a 2dr JK X that came with 32" tires and A/C....that's it. Over time it's grown.... RK 2.5 Max Travel, Bilstien 5100s, Fox Steering Stab., RR XHD bumpers, HIDs and Daylighters (I like night exploring), 315/70 17 Goodyear Duratrac's, M/T Classic III's, Teraflex HD Tire hinge (yeah yeah...), CB radio/PA... Installing Nitro sleeves very soon. I have them, just need to pound them in. 4:56s and a rear locker are on the list next. Though with a manual, the tires aren't that bad.... dropped 2mpg going from 32" BFG M/Ts. Thinking I made a mistake not getting a winch bumper, so I'll eventually correct that.

A couple years ago I went to Subs-n-Grub in Huntington Beach and met some of you. All great people... Looking forward to another some time.

Rivertoys aka ~ Jason

Last edited:
Top Bottom