Hello from northern Colorado

JakeB

Glad to join. Just bought a 2021 Wrangler and am excited to learn more about modification and off roading. We live in the foothills of the Rocky Mountains so there is much to explore! Recently became empty nesters and my wife and I are looking to turn this into a new hobby together.

Primo82

Caught the Bug
Thanks fellow Hoosier! I'm originally from northern Indiana, I've only been in CO 5 years.
Good choice, I'm jealous! I'm originally from northern Indiana. I've settled in southern Indiana, which I like a lot better. I'd love to move to Colorado but my god your housing prices are stupid and I'm to cheap... Cheers, nice to meet you buddy.

JakeB

Good choice, I'm jealous! I'm originally from northern Indiana. I've settled in southern Indiana, which I like a lot better. I'd love to move to Colorado but my god your housing prices are stupid and I'm to cheap... Cheers, nice to meet you buddy.
Lol, true story on housing. Been here 5 years and we still rent because I'm not interested in fighting for a house! Can't wait to start doing more off road exploring though. We can be at 10,000+ elevation in an hours drive. Have a great day.

Top Bottom