Hello from Nashville!

unsocbl

Long time Wrangler owner but just found this site. Hoping to glean some knowledge from you guys. I'm coming from a 2014 JKU Sahara to a 2016 JK 75th...been awhile since I owned a 2 door, so I'm sure I'll have lots of questions!
Jeep2.jpg20180120_141139.jpg

Welcome from Chicago burbs. Nice jeep(s). I’m a big fan of the 75th bronze details or whatever they’re called. I always stop to check them out in parking lots when I see them. Probably looks a little suspicious but, whatever. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Welcome from Chicago burbs. Nice jeep(s). I’m a big fan of the 75th bronze details or whatever they’re called. I always stop to check them out in parking lots when I see them. Probably looks a little suspicious but, whatever. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I had never seen one until Christmas when my daughter bought me this...then I had to go shopping :)

baby jeep.jpg

Thanks for all the welcomes! I mainly use the Jeep as a daily driver and for hunting/fishing/tending to property. My plans for mods are small with this one:

I'll be adding new tires and a small lift to get me across some creek crossings I can't navigate at the stock height.
Upgrade sub-par factory items (headlights, some form of reverse lights, stereo, grill insert, find a soft top....)
Convenience items (phone holder, grab handles, side steps/sliders, maybe some Aux lighting as it's useful hunting and fishing...)

Top Bottom