Hello from Mt Airy, MD

agr1144

Long time lurker, first time poster. Currently on my 3rd jeep, a 2013 JKUR with the 10th anniversary package. I ordered it new in 2013 and it's my baby. Current mods are only a 2" BB, spidertrax wheel spacers, and an AEV carrier. Future mods will likely be a 3" enforcer and 35" toyos or nittos. Some on-board air and probably a few other things at some point.

My first was used 2000 tj I picked up around 2004. Then a new 2005 rubicon shortly after. I had to sell the 05 in 2011 as my son was on the way but I was able to get back into one a few years later.

I've been to Rausch Creek a few times but my passion is for the really long trails out west. I've been to Moab twice and rented jeeps and run fins n things, Kane creek, chicken corners, and up in the mtns east of town.

In 2013, my dad and I made the journey to Ouray and trailered my jeep all the way there from MD. Imogene, Ophir, and the Alpine Loop were my personal favorites.

We're planning a trip to Moab, Ouray, or maybe Sedona this August.

Below is a pic of my jeep on I think engineer pass. At that time I only had about 1200 miles on it. Thanks ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1460001376.297989.jpg

Top Bottom