Hello from Kingman AZ

vgk392

New to off roading in full size autos as a diversion. Grew up on dirt bikes, 3 wheelers, and 4 wheelers, spending time outdoors, hunting, fishing, etc. Since the 392 was announced I've been eyeing it (a jeep with a 6.4 Hemi, what's not to like). Decided to pull the trigger. I've been a season ticket holder of the Vegas Golden Knights since day 1. On June 13, on my way to watch the Knights win the Stanley Cup, I purchased the 392. Everything in the rig will be dedicated to the team, but I don't intend to build a mall crawler. I will mod it, I will wheel it, I will scratch it, I will dent it. I can't stand having stuff that doesn't get used as intended. Why purchase something with lockers front and rear and not use it? I can't even own dogs unless they hunt, it's just how I am. I also like to do stuff on my own, even if I have no clue how to do it, I enjoy learning and accomplishing projects, so I look forward to working on my 392 and making it mine.

Attachments

• 20230812_150716.jpg
    20230812_150716.jpg
    187.1 KB · Views: 11

NevadaJohnny

New to off roading in full size autos as a diversion. Grew up on dirt bikes, 3 wheelers, and 4 wheelers, spending time outdoors, hunting, fishing, etc. Since the 392 was announced I've been eyeing it (a jeep with a 6.4 Hemi, what's not to like). Decided to pull the trigger. I've been a season ticket holder of the Vegas Golden Knights since day 1. On June 13, on my way to watch the Knights win the Stanley Cup, I purchased the 392. Everything in the rig will be dedicated to the team, but I don't intend to build a mall crawler. I will mod it, I will wheel it, I will scratch it, I will dent it. I can't stand having stuff that doesn't get used as intended. Why purchase something with lockers front and rear and not use it? I can't even own dogs unless they hunt, it's just how I am. I also like to do stuff on my own, even if I have no clue how to do it, I enjoy learning and accomplishing projects, so I look forward to working on my 392 and making it mine.
Welcome! Go Knights!

DZRTJP

Welcome from Golden Valley Arizona 👋

We have some similar background & interests. I can't stand not using things for what they're intended either 😁

Top Bottom