Hello from Iowa

4Low

New to the board, thought I would say Hi. on to the important stuff. 2012 JKU sport automatic. AEV lift--well it started that way. AEV front bumper, Off road Evolution skids, winch, discos, rough country y-pipe, 35" Nitto Trail MT's. AEV wheels. ACE sliders. CB, cool tech mount, probably some other stuff im forgetting. :standing wave:

Attachments

• 903649_10200372813101202_1790243113_o.jpg
    903649_10200372813101202_1790243113_o.jpg
    160.9 KB · Views: 79
New to the board, thought I would say Hi. on to the important stuff. 2012 JKU sport automatic. AEV lift--well it started that way. AEV front bumper, Off road Evolution skids, winch, discos, rough country y-pipe, 35" Nitto Trail MT's. AEV wheels. ACE sliders. CB, cool tech mount, probably some other stuff im forgetting. :standing wave:

Where is the corn fields???? thats not Iowa!!!! Welcome anyway!

hey 4low I have a 2012 wrangler unlimited sahara and eventually will be building my jeep to be exactly like this one except for a few minor differences What I was wondering was what were your thoughts about this set up how did you like the ride what was your mpg would you recommend the nittos or something lighter? was that much lift impractical for a daily driver did it wander on the highway would you recommend buying the rev rs instead of the sc kit is there any reason as to why you sold this jeep and bought a 2013 and built a smaller jeep? all in all I am just wondering and planning for my own build and would love to hear some feedback thanks so much cottrellsahara

The 2012 i had rode great it had the sc kit not the bypass shocks. Some people are quick to slam aev but they have their place. They provide a good ride and great handling on road. I did some of the more tame trails at moab with no lockers and not once did i have an issue with the jeep or the lift. Truth be told a regular jk with 35's will go about anywhere 99% of people would ever dream of taking it. So being that i live in iowa and only wheel once or twice a year i think aev is a good choice. If i lived closer to somewhere to wheel i would run something else more suited for the area. Aev is quality stuff every kit has some trade off. But for once or twice a year wheelers and daily drivers its my pick. I traded my 12 for a 13 for several reasons but my 13's a rubi and imput 35's on it with a 2" lift to get me buy for a while. Lol . I have 37's on the way and should have them on later this week but thats another story. It has a 2" aev spacer kit now and im gonna see how it is with 37's and bushwackers. Probably will end up buying another 3.5" aev kit later. Planning on 4.88's with the 37's.

Top Bottom