Hello from Illinois...

rickc309

I just migrated over from another forum, and really like what I see here. Wayalife as always provided a top notch forum and I'm glad to be here.

I have a 2012 Rubicon Unlimited, I have a lot of parts sitting ready to go on the JK. L.O.D. Armor Lite front bump with stinger, Zeon 10 winch, Game Changer Lite lift (waiting on shocks), Toyo 35 MT's, and a Teraflex Hinged carrier with adjustable mount.I'm just waiting for the weather to warm up some here in Illinois to start the installs.

rickc309

Hey brother, welcome! How's life been? How's the rig?

I seen your Mountain sitting on the lot, I wondered what you picked up. Great looking Gecko.. Major upgrades over your last. I haven't seen it around yet but a friend told me about a Bad @ss Gecko he seen. I figured that had to be yours. I have a 2012 white 4 door rubi now, traded in my 08. I ordered it August of 11, picked it up beginning of Sept at Uftring's. I've been driving basically stock for now, I did put a TF leveling kit on it. It's been driving me crazy to get a real lift on it. I have everything sitting in the garage waiting on the lift to arrive. I guess there's a holdup on the shocks. Got a call today from MC and they asked me if I wanted them to ship everything but the shocks, I said heck ya. That way I can still get the lift installed and an alignment done even with the stock shocks for now. I'll just keep it on the pavement until the Game Changer Lite shocks arrive, Will told me about 2 to 3 weeks out. If I see you out I'll give you a wave, I'd like to see your rig up close...

rickc309

Welcome. Lets see that rig!

The shocks haven't arrived yet their still backordered, so I'm still running the rubi shocks. The new ones should be here in about a week. The ride is great.

Rubi1.jpg

Rubi2.jpg

Rubi3.jpg

Rubi4.jpg

Rubi5.jpg

Rubi6.jpg

Rubi7.jpg

Rubi8.jpg

Rubi9.jpg

Rubi10.jpg

Top Bottom