Hello from Georgia!

Neely4x4

Hello all! Love jeeps and I love that traditional forums still continue on for them. I've owned 5 different jeeps before, and currently have two in my possession with a couple i'd like to add to the collection in the future. The old jeeps are a 2011 Compass (Wife's old car, did not like this one very much but it worked till she had an accident), a 2001 Grand Cherokee (My first jeep and it did a great job for only costing me 4k at the time), and finally 2016 JKU Sport. I only lightly modified the JKU and took off road a handful of times, but I loved her very much. Not as much as the dealer though who gave me more than I paid for her new, so I upgraded to my current vehicle, a 2021 Gladiator Willys in Hydro Blue. A few months after getting that, my wife had an accident with her compass, so her planned for car upgrade came sooner in the form of a 2019 Grand Cherokee.

Love both of the vehicles now, and the wife and I have really taken to exploring and going off road more, so we have lots of plans for both over the next few years.

IMG_0164.jpeg IMG_0438 2.jpeg

Top Bottom