Hello from Florida

OneEagle

Hi guys, My name is Chris. I have been wanting a Jeep since I was 15yrs old and at 52 I final got one. I know that a long time to want something but every time I was in a position to jet one then a little thing called "Life" happened. I'm retired military and I want to try and start doing for me a little bit more so in steps my :used 2018 JLUR. I love this thing. I have added so far a Rugged Ridge stubby bumper up front and a Badlands 12k wench. I have a little odd and ends on the instide but nothing major. Money is tight so moving forward in my build needs to be in steeps. I'm looking to get a Clayton 3.5" lift and some nice wheels with 37" tire. Little by little she will get together. I watch Wayalife for a while and enjoyed every minute of it. I told Eddie maby next year I can drive up to the West Coast to be part of the 1st trail of the year. I got a long way to go this year to get over to the right side of the country and be even close enought to attempt the trails everyone does , but I have my goals and they can only move forward. Sorry to babble, hope to see some of you out there on the trail someday.
Enjoy life while you can.
rubicon1.jpg

Top Bottom