Hello from Edwards AFB

Ducky

Advertiser - Motech Representative
Thanks to my best friend from diapers White Dynamite, got me totally obsessed with JK's, and I just bought my first one today, can't wait for the Mods, and Trails ahead. Looking forward to wheeling with everyone!ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1380690574.042919.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app. -Swany

Welcome and thank you for your service!

1979 Jeep CJ5 - rccrwlr
2008 Jeep JKUR - pheartmtngot

NICE! I was just telling WhiteDynamite yesterday how awesome his rig is (I envy it so much!) so I could see why you'd get obsessed haha

My Dad is a retired MSgt and we lived in Edwards from 1997 to 2000 then fricken everywhere else from there on (practically lol). Now I'm enlisted and currently stationed at Goodfellow. I'd do dirty, nasty things to get stationed at Travis or Beale...DIRTY DIRTY THINGS lol

Hoping Dynamite comes down to install coil overs, that way I can acquire his old parts. Would really like to get 35's and some Spyder Locks before I wheel it too hard. Best thing about being on a test/engineering base= an endless supply of metal, water jet, cnc's, and free powder coating. I will be making most of the parts for my jeep. A good fall project is in store... My composite buddy loves doing carbon fiber, So I'm sure I will dabble in that. If you have seen the RotoPax spare tire brackets, made a template on the water jet, 6 bends and 10 minutes later good to go, total cost $30 we are not flying during this 'government shutdown' lots of time to fabricate at work!

Dude really? All that shit is at your disposal? I wish I had stuff like that at my finger tips. Goodfellow is a training base and I'm in Comm so we have zero useful resources haha

You have to see Duckys hangar. That fucker has everything. I pretty much get a hard-on walking in there. The equipment in there makes all these off-road mfgs look like kids play.

Haha I'd believe it bro. When we were stationed at Edwards my Dad said the place had some sick shops haha out base sucks ass...we don't have shit.

Thanks to my best friend from diapers White Dynamite, got me totally obsessed with JK's, and I just bought my first one today, can't wait for the Mods, and Trails ahead. Looking forward to wheeling with everyone!View attachment 51151

What's up! Glad to see you gave in and got one :thumb: Get that thing going so we can take another trip! Maybe we can come down and see you guys this time :rock:

Top Bottom