Hello from CO

LostFedExMan

Hello from Colorado! I'm new here and just wanted to send out a wave :standing wave:

I drive a 1990 YJ with 4 angry squirrel's under the hood. 4&1/2 lift and 31's. I don't get to wheel it as much as I'd like to, it's hard to get out with a 3 month old. I'm just looking forward to the day that my little girl is ready to come wheeling with me! :D

JKAnimal

Caught the Bug
Hi and welcome to WAYALIFE! :standing wave:

Congratulations on the new baby girl. I hope your getting some sleep! Kids grow up real fast so she will be old enough sooner than you think. One day you turn around and she will be 8 and you'll wonder where the time went. :thumb:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Congrats on the new addition to your family and welcome to WAYALIFE!! As mentioned, you'll be out there soon enough :thumb:

LostFedExMan

Thanks guys! I'm loving this place! :)

Welcome to wayalife and congrats on your baby girl! I'm here in CO as well.

Thank you, and it always makes me happy to see a fellow Coloradan on the forums! Where in CO are you? I'm in the Springs, maybe we could hit up a trail together sometime!?!

LostFedExMan

Sweet we'll have to set something up sometime.

On a different note, I'm glad it's finally going to be warmer this weekend. Finally get to change all my fluids.

NAUJK

:standing wave::standing wave: Welcome to WAYALIFE!! I am from south Denver but during the cold months such as now I am in Flagstaff AZ so sorry cant wheel with ya :grayno: .

Colorado is amazing tho and I plan on heading back there after Grad.

MTG

Caught the Bug
Welcome! :standing wave:

The rocking motion on the trail does wonders to put kids to sleep. :thumb:

LostFedExMan

:standing wave::standing wave: Welcome to WAYALIFE!! I am from south Denver but during the cold months such as now I am in Flagstaff AZ so sorry cant wheel with ya :grayno: .

Colorado is amazing tho and I plan on heading back there after Grad.

Well you'll have to make it known when your headed back so we CAN do some wheeling!

Welcome to wayalife and congrats on the new baby! !!!

Thank you, thank you :)

Welcome! :standing wave:

The rocking motion on the trail does wonders to put kids to sleep. :thumb:

Haha, noted! Now just to convince the wife to let me bring the little one.

Welcome to the WAYALIFE of Family!!! You're in my neck of the woods. Cool. We'll have to go wheeling sometime.

That would be awesome! I am definitely down for that!

Linebacker

Caught the Bug
Welcome aboard and congrats on the new addition to your family! Photo taken of our son at 1 year when we lived in the Springs. Addiction starts early.:yup:
FirstDrive.jpg

Top Bottom