Hello from California

JTDriver

Hello all,

Looks like I finally got permission to post... My name is James and I live at Ventura County in Southern California. I've always wanted to drive a Jeep and after many decades of holding off due to raising a family, I finally purchased a new Jeep Gladiator. I like trucks so the Gladiator is a great fit for me.

I discovered Wayalife while scouring through YouTube videos, trying to learn all I can about the buying process and maintenance of Jeeps. Eddie and Cindy come off as very down to earth and Eddie's cadence when explaining things is absolutely great. I look forward to more future videos.

I've only had my Jeep for a couple of weeks now and I am starting to understand the mystique. When you see a dirt road or a hill, you can't help but wonder if your Jeep can take you there. At any rate, glad I'm here. Still getting used to the wave thing...

Welcome from Arizona 👋

Yes, Eddie and Cindy are both very down to earth, much more so than many others on YouTube. If it's Jeep, you can find something from them that fits. If they don't have it, just ask. They'll answer & let you know what they know 🙂. If they get the same question often, they sometimes make a little video about it.

Hope I'm not setting you up too much Eddie and Cindy 😂

Top Bottom