Hello from California! Glad to be a new part of this community!

FRANKENCAR

Hi!

I've stumbled across threads here a few times, and finally decided to sign up. I've found a few good answers to technical questions here and hope I can pay it forward and do the same for folks in need.

I've got a 2012 JKUR with a 3" lift and some other stuff done that my wife and I like to take camping. I do all my own work and feel anyone who wants to trust their rig way off the beaten path should do the same. Here's the full... - I deleted the link to my tiny little homemade blog to not violate the "rules" that don't actually exist here on wayalife.

And here's a pic:

Looking forward to the fun here on the forum! - edit, not anymore.

Last edited:

FRANKENCAR

Read the rules you agreed to when you signed up. Don't pimp your platforms here.

Also welcome I guess.
Wow, thank you, I've never had anyone call my little blog a platform, it's just been my place to post build info on my cars since I wrote it in notepad in high-school. Please help me, I am brand new here, I did read the rules, and I don't know how I may have violated any of them. I am in no way trying to be a smartass, and I am wondering if maybe your post was meant to be (given the signature) or did I indeed do something wrong?

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Wow, thank you, I've never had anyone call my little blog a platform, it's just been my place to post build info on my cars since I wrote it in notepad in high-school. Please help me, I am brand new here, I did read the rules, and I don't know how I may have violated any of them. I am in no way trying to be a smartass, and I am wondering if maybe your post was meant to be (given the signature) or did I indeed do something wrong?
Maybe give them another look. And it wasn’t a compliment.

IMG_0911.jpeg

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Like I said, I read the rules, my blog is not a forum, Facebook page, chat room ,YouTube channel, or other social media outlet. It is literally a simple blog.
With affiliate links and links to your Instagram, YouTube and Facebook. It’s not hard, don’t post that shit here. Plain and simple. I don’t really care what you want to call it. You can call it the whatever you want but around here, we call it a link.

FRANKENCAR

With affiliate links and links to your Instagram, YouTube and Facebook. It’s not hard, don’t post that shit here. Plain and simple. I don’t really care what you want to call it. You can call it the whatever you want but around here, we call it a link.
Thank you for informing me that there are unwritten rules here on wayalife that will get you roasted. I wasn't even a member for one full day, and had only made 2 posts, and both got roasted. The rules I supposedly violated are clearly not written, and the written rule used to demonstrate my violation is FAR from correct in classifying my blog. If any and all links are not OK, don't allow them, or make it clear in the rules. If it is just blogs that aren't OK along with all the other categories, make that clear as well. Until then please treat people better. Just because you can hide behind a cloak of anonymity while you bludgeon newcomers, doesn't make it appropriate. I'll take this as a sign I definitely don't belong on this site. I wish you all the best.

Bless your heart.

WJCO

Meme King
Thank you for informing me that there are unwritten rules here on wayalife that will get you roasted. I wasn't even a member for one full day, and had only made 2 posts, and both got roasted. The rules I supposedly violated are clearly not written, and the written rule used to demonstrate my violation is FAR from correct in classifying my blog. If any and all links are not OK, don't allow them, or make it clear in the rules. If it is just blogs that aren't OK along with all the other categories, make that clear as well. Until then please treat people better. Just because you can hide behind a cloak of anonymity while you bludgeon newcomers, doesn't make it appropriate. I'll take this as a sign I definitely don't belong on this site. I wish you all the best.

Bless your heart.
I have just consulted with the great woodland critters. Please accept our apologies. You are purely a victim. You had no agenda nor selfish intentions with your affiliate links. You were simply here to help. Please continue to provide your wisdom upon us. We must learn from you.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass

Bless your heart.
The victim card. Haven’t seen this before. Why even post your blog at all? If you aren’t trying to get attention then there is no need to even post it. Am I wrong?

NPC 6060⁸42

Bless your heart.
1708133597050.jpeg

Top Bottom