Hello from Baltimore area!

concarne

Hi everyone! Yet another new guy!

I'm relatively new jeep owner. Got a 2013 JKUR because Eddie said so... So I did. I got my rig back in November and I don't know what I was thinking, but I should have joined Wayalife back then. It seems like a good group of wheelers here.

At some point I need to pop my cherry and get it out there with some folks. I got the basic recovery gear so I guess I'm good to go. Again, thank you Eddie for the recovery gear suggestion write-up. Oh and I guess I still need to name my rig. I guess that's my first true mod.

Hope to see guys on the trail! Let the addiction continue!

concarne

Welcome "withmeat" we are all vegans on this website. ;)

LMAO!! This is actually a nickname that I got back in my younger years. It was a reference in my lack of pectoral muscles. That I quickly gained in a summer after working out. I can't claim this now lol.
Although I would love the idea of becoming vegan, I would definitely become sincarne very very easily

10frank9

Web Wheeler
LMAO!! This is actually a nickname that I got back in my younger years. It was a reference in my lack of pectoral muscles. That I quickly gained in a summer after working out. I can't claim this now lol.
Although I would love the idea of becoming vegan, I would definitely become sincarne very very easily

Haha now that's funny. It's a funny screen name for sure. And I can be facetious at times so pleas bare with me. I don't have a Vegan instinct in my entire body. Lol!

Tackerdown

Banned
This might be very possible! I'm going to Lake Tahoe the following weekend so I don't see a problem with this. Plus my wife is from Hanover PA so this may help convincing the possibly.

Sweet. I have family in Hanover. The Beckers

Sent from my SPH-L720

KPM171

Welcome neighbor. I'm just down the BW parkway from ya. Hope to see you out on the trails! :standing wave:

Top Bottom