Hello from Arizona!

TNT

Hi all. Just joined the Wayalife forum! I had a JK rental in Maui 5-6 years ago and was bit by the Jeep bug. I always wanted the Wrangler but when the Gladiator came out I was set on that. Love the look of them.

About a year ago, I bit the bullet and purchased a CPO Sport Gladiator. It was all I could afford and I knew I wanted to build it myself. I’ve worked on my cars all my life from Hondas back in the early 2000s to Subaru STi’s and now I’m happy to be modding my Jeep. Not going to lie these things are much easier to work on!

Heres a pic from when I first got it at the dealership to my most recent yesterday washing it.

I first found out about Wayalife and Eddie when I YouTubed regarding hi lift jacks. I’ve been hooked on his content ever since!!
BBD2BAF1-821E-4B0F-A0D3-D3086C15C681.jpeg 3CFC981E-981C-4E89-9549-BCB92704BFCE.jpeg E81A6E4A-0E0D-4B4F-B44D-5A50753543A1.jpeg

Discount Tire

It looks like a good start to your new JT, thank you for sharing.

Welcome to Wayalife, there are tons of good tips and tricks to help along the way. I hope you enjoy your new ride.

Reactions: TNT

TNT

It looks like a good start to your new JT, thank you for sharing.

Welcome to Wayalife, there are tons of good tips and tricks to help along the way. I hope you enjoy your new ride.
Appreciate it! Got my Methods and Pats from the DT crew. Looking at possibly another set of wheels!

Top Bottom