Hello everyone.

Eddie_k

I just joined the Wayalife and wanted to say hello and introduce myself. I am from Southern California. I own a 2016 Wrangler Rubicon. I've had it for couple of months but I am already broke and my wife threatens to throw me out. I have 35" tires with Terraflex 3" lift. I am planning to regear to 5.13 from the stock 4.10 and upgrade to 37" tires. I know this might have sounded ridiculous to someone else but not to you guys. For the immediate future I need to do the C Gussets, Ball Joints and upgrade the Tie Rod. The rest can wait until next year, I suppose. I love my Jeep. image.jpgimage.jpg

Welcome to WAL from Ohio! Some of the things you mentioned wanting, you could wait on like the ball joints and tie rod. Slow down and take some time to do this so you don't do it twice! This is the place to do your research. Enjoy your cool rig!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Welcome to WAL from Ohio! Some of the things you mentioned wanting, you could wait on like the ball joints and tie rod. Slow down and take some time to do this so you don't do it twice! This is the place to do your research. Enjoy your cool rig!

Thank you Coop. Yes, I suppose I can wait since the Rubi is not in an immediate danger without those, however I think the C Gussets are a must, even with the 35's. At least that's what I gathered after reading some of the posts here and in other forums. Until few days ago I didn't even know what c gussets or ball joints were. So far I have installed both front and rear adjustable track bars, the bumpers, the lights. One thing for sure, I am slowly becoming a mechanic.

Thank you Coop. Yes, I suppose I can wait since the Rubi is not in an immediate danger without those, however I think the C Gussets are a must, even with the 35's. At least that's what I gathered after reading some of the posts here and in other forums. Until few days ago I didn't even know what c gussets or ball joints were. So far I have installed both front and rear adjustable track bars, the bumpers, the lights. One thing for sure, I am slowly becoming a mechanic.

You certainly have jumped into this with vigor and we all respect that for sure. Your rig is far more capable than you can imagine. Just plan your build carefully and keep peace with your wife, lol!

Top Bottom